Friday, May 4, 2012

China Glaze Foie Gras

I was feeling so uninspired by my polish when I picked this. Nothing was even whispering pick me. So I figured let's go with a neutral. Something basic to help clear my head and let me find what it is in my stash that I'm actually looking for. So this is Foie Gras from the Hunger Games collection (or Capital Colors if you prefer). It's a purple/grey/brown color. It's pulling much more brown and lighter in this pic. I swear this is a kissing cousin of China Glaze Below Deck. BD is much lighter than FG but I love both. ALU called this Below Deck after dark, which is the best way to say it. Anyways, 2 coats, OPI base coat and top coat which are my absolute favorites lately.
I need to find something to inspire me. Maybe I'll try posting my last two Hunger Games polishes next, while I wait for inspiration to strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment