Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Butter London No More Waity, Katie

The first non OPI polish of 2013! This is the only other Butter London polish I own, besides Lovely Jubbly. Honestly, I wanted it mostly for the name because I do so love Wills and Kate but the color is actually really interesting. NMWK is a sheer gray base with lavender glitter. This is three coats and you can see that it's still not perfectly even. The formula on this was nice, no dragging like I had expected. I did use Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and it wasn't as top coat hungry as some polishes tend to be but it definitely has some grit to it. It's also not wearing very well. I'm on day two and I've already got some tip wear. Even with a sheer formula and tip wear, I definitely recommend this polish! I honestly can't think of any that are similar.
Any requests for things you'd like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment