Monday, March 11, 2013

Influenster: Skinnygirl Daily On The Go Bar

First up in my Influenster review week is the Skinnygirl Daily On-the-Go Bar. I have never tried anything from Skinnygirl but I do love snack bars so I was excited to try this out. These bars are suppose to be natural, kosher and high in fiber. According to Influnester these now have more protein (8g), more fiber (5g), less sugar (10g), and fewer carbs (24g). To me, that's pretty good, especially compared to some of the crap that can be hiding in granola bars.
How did it taste? Pretty good actually. I got the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp flavor and it tasted strongly of blueberries. The yogurt part was more of a creamy flavor than a strong greek yogurt flavor but I think it went well with the blueberries. It was also pretty filling which is great!
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars are $9.99 for a box of 5 and come in other flavors like Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Multigrain Pretzel. I'd definitely recommend these if you are looking for a healthier on the go snack!

I received this for free from Influenster in the Sweetheart Voxbox. My opinions are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment