Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites! #1

Hi everyone! I'm sort of feeling ready to get back to blogging after my break so I figured I could start with a little Friday favorites post for you all.

1. Big Brother 15 (US)
Guys, I'm seriously addicted to this show. As in, I have a subscription to the live feeds and I can't stop talking about it. This season isn't even close to the best but it's still pretty good. I could write a whole blog post about and I'm really tempted to but in the meantime you can read my thoughts on my BB tumblr.

2. Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton
I had been working on using up a different body spray but we had a huge heatwave last week and that's always my signal to pull out my most worn scent ever, Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton. This is the only scent I've ever used multiple bottles of. It's so fresh and clean smelling, exactly what I'm looking for when its a million degrees outside.

Ok, so it's less "perks" and more of just things I love about where I live. I'm pretty vocal about loving the state I live in and these are all so legit.

4. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion
I'm very good about putting on sunscreen often during the summer, when me and MonkeyToes have our arms and legs bare and burnable. And we both have really sensitive skin so even if we are wearing sunscreen, a little pink irritation is common. This lotion is so soothing and cooling. I like that it helps keep your tan from fading as I don't tan that much in the summer but my freckles blossom something fierce. Plus it smells absolutely amazing!

5. Sheryl Crow - Easy
I'm not a big Sheryl Crow fan by any stretch of the imagination and I actually think this video is a little hokey but I really really love this song.

So that's it this week! I have no idea how often I'm going to be posting or what I'll be posting because I'll be easing myself back into this. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any requests or suggestions for posts, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment