Tuesday, March 6, 2012

China Glaze Agro


Out of all of my new China Glaze polishes, this is the one I was most excited for. This is China Glaze Agro. It's a metallic olive green with a VERY slight gold shimmer. I could not properly capture the color. I need some help with pictures. I'm struggling to get pictures to really depict what the color is. It's so flat here and on my hands it has so much depth. Anyways, I'm completely in love. This was two coats, with OPI Natural Nails base coat and Seche Vite top coat. And yet again, my cuticles look like crap here. If I'm going to keep this up, I really should work on my cuticles and photography skills.

I now have a google doc listing all of my polishes. Check it out, the link is over on the right. If there's something you want to see, feel free to make a suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment