Tuesday, March 27, 2012

China Glaze Fast Track

So this is Fast Track from the Hunger Games collection from China Glaze. And that's my phone because when I decided to take pics I was in the car and didn't have the bottle with me. I wore this for a long time before I got around to taking pictures but it held up well. This is 2 coats with OPI Top Coat on top and I LOVED it. I don't know if you can tell but there is a slight VNL but when I did 3 coats on my other hand I just didn't like it as much opaque. It's just a really nice subtle nude color with the prettiest gold shimmer. I didn't have any chipping, just tip wear and obvious growth. But I don't think it will last until I actually get to see the movie this Friday. I'm just ready for a change and none of the other Hunger Games polishes are calling to me at the moment so I'm probably not going to end up wearing any themed polish to the movie. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment