Sunday, April 15, 2012

China Glaze Optical Illusion

That crack in my pinkie is finally gone! I finally broke down and picked up 3 of the new China Glaze Prismatics. I wasn't sure I was going to like them when I saw swatches online but I figured there had to be a good reason everyone was going gaga over these. And oh yes, the mayhem is totally justified. This is Optical Illusion. It kind of shifts from blue to green to silver. I wish I could have captured the green. It makes me think of mermaids! I'm so in love with this color. I can't see the holo China Glaze claims is in this but it's so intense, I don't really think I need to notice the holo.
In a side note, I was trying to no buy but clearly, this polish (and three others) was the end of that. I'm still trying to be conservative with my polish buying. I have so many untrieds, it's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment