Thursday, April 19, 2012

China Glaze Make Some Noise

What's this? Three posts in one week? It must be a miracle. Nope, I'm just taking more time to take care of me and enjoy my favorite hobby, polish. This is CG Make Some Noise from the Electropop collection. It looks so much more orange here than it does in real life. But that does answer my question. It's definitely a red in real life but I couldn't figure out if it was a coral based red or a blue based red. How could I not tell? It's just so so red. Anyways, 2 coats and OPI top coat. Some bubbling for sure but not super noticeable from arms length. I'm fairly happy with this one. I don't think I have anything else quite like it.
My next polish I'll post early next week. It's one that's near and dear to me. Have you ever had one of those colors, be it polish or lipstick or eyeshadow, that you wear for special or significant events? Yeah, that's the next polish I'll be showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment