Monday, April 30, 2012

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

Oh geez, look at the horrible chipping around my cuticles. Anyways, I was in the mood for something BRIGHT and Flip Flop Fantasy definitely fits that. My picture is coming off a touch more orange than it is in real life but very close. It's a neon and neons tend to dry matte or with a rubbery/plastic-y finish. Two coats of OPI Alpine Snow and two coats of FFF and a coat of Seche Vite. Honestly, this mani made me feel like I was in elementary school again, painting my nails with white out and coloring them with highlighters. FFF on it's own would take 4-6 coats. This is actually my right hand because it started chipping so bad on my left I couldn't bear to show you. I can't tell if it's because of so much polish or just a poor application on my part.
End of April and I got 5 posts in this month! I'm making it a goal for May to have more frequent and regular posts. We will see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment