Friday, April 27, 2012

Zoya Savita

I know I said I was going to post an extra special polish this week and I didn't. I will get to it soon, I promise!
This is Zoya Savita. Savita is actually Zoya's MatteVelvet formula, hence the matte bottle and cap. But what you see here is 2 coats with base coat and OPI top coat. I LOVE this color but it is my problem child polish. If you want it to be a true matte, you can't use base coat and top coat BUT it will chip within a couple hours and absorb any moisture that ends up on your nails or is in the air. So it won't be matte or on your hands for more than a few hours. With top coat and base coat, wear time is really only 24 hours at most. The one redeeming quality to this polish is dry time - 1 minute max on this. Really. UGH, why can't I have the pretty color AND fast dry time AND matte finish without the ridiculously short wear time?

No comments:

Post a Comment