Tuesday, May 8, 2012

China Glaze Dress Me Up

Continuing the fact that I was so freaking uninspired by my polish, I just moved onto another Hunger Games polish, Dress Me Up. It's supposed to be a dusty rose. There's a little peach in there but a lot more brown than I expected. It's very much a mauve color. I'm not in love with this color but I don't dislike it. It's a decent nude but certainly not my favorite nude so far. Two coats, Essie Grow Stronger underneath and OPI topcoat on the top. Some severe bubbling especially on my thumb. Overall, a nice color but the bubbling makes me eager to take this off.
I'm not so uninspired by my polish any more! I want to swatch the last Hunger Games polish I have. I also just picked up two polishes from Zoya's summer collection (and I'm eager to snap up the rest). I also chose two of the OPI Spiderman polishes and they are supposedly Chanel dupes! So lots of new posts on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment