Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May 2013 Favorites

I feel like it's been forever since I've done a favorites post! May felt like it just went on forever but it was a particularly good month so I don't mind! I'm a little late with these so let's just dive right it.
L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm - I had gone a little while without a deep conditioner and desperately needed one so I picked this one up on a whim. It smells like a salon product and makes my hair feel as fresh and nice as it is after I get it cut. It doesn't weigh my hair down and actually gives it some bounce and smoothness. I use it once a week or so.
Philosophy the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash - I walked into Ulta looking for a new toner and the salesgirl somehow sold me on this. I've been using it every other day, at night. It's a very gentle physical exfoliater but it's really effective too. My skin has been much smoother since I started using this. This big bottle was pricer than I prefer for cleansers but you only need a small amount to cover your face.
Wet N Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer - I've been wanting to try this for a while because one my favorite youtubers, allinicoleee, uses it a lot. It's more of a liquid consistency but it does the job very well. If you are looking for a drugstore eye primer, this is it!

Benefit Hoola - I'm not much of a bronzer person but if I could have only one, Hoola would be it. I'm super timid of bronzer because I'm so so fair but Hoola is so fool proof. I have a back up of the sample size like this one but if I ever run out, I'll be getting a full size immediately.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks in 104 and 17 - These are a new purchase for me as well and I'm completely obsessed with them. The formula is perfectly smooth and fantastically pigmented. The colors are perfect for me and look absolutely gorgeous on. If you know of any shades from these lines that I might like, let me know!
So that's it for my May favorites! What were your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment