Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Empties #1

In case you couldn't tell by my numerous other related posts, I'm really trying to work on downsizing my stash. I've found that I've been using up a ton of stuff and I personally love empties posts so I figured it was time to start doing them myself. All of these empties are from the very very end of March through May.

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo - Shampoos are actually not something I have in abundance in my stash. The only shampoos I have on hand are actually in my shower. Drama Clean is fantastic! It cleans my hair thoroughly without completely stripping it. We go through the big bottles regularly because it's actually the shampoo my boyfriend uses every day.
Aussie Sydney Smooth Heat Protector and Leave In Conditioner Spray - I used to love LOVE this stuff. It was discontinued quite a while ago and this was my very last bottle of it. I've found with a lot of things that if I loved it with long hair, I probably won't like it now that I've got short hair. That's the case with this. If it was still available for purchase, I probably wouldn't run out and buy anther bottle.
Head and Shoulders Green Apple 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner - Head and Shoulders is always a staple in my shower. My favorite is the Smooth and Silky formula (pink bottle) but sometimes it can be hard to come by and the other work pretty much the same. This was the Green Apple scent which is pretty good too. I currently have the Damage Rescue kind in my shower.

Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Body Cream - Lotions are something I have far too many of and this one has definitely been hanging around a bit too long. I love the Black Raspberry Vanilla scent but most of the products in this range are online only now. I'm not a super fan of BBW Body Cream formula but I'd probably repurchase in a sale or something.
Meijer Strengthening Nail Polish Remover - A decent nail polish remover for around $2. I've gone through multiple bottles of this before and I will continue to repurchase this.
Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cream - I received this in a goodie bag I won from OH's Facebook page around a year ago. It's become my Holy Grail night cream. It's soothing and deeply hydrating. Ole Henriksen has really turned into the brand I check first when I'm looking for new skin care. Facial moisturizers are another thing I have too many of but as soon as I start my last bottle from my stash, I'm ordering the full size.
Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towlettes - I got a sample of these and it hung around for a while. When I did finally use them I went out immediately and purchase the full size. They are my favorite makeup removing wipes and I'm kicking myself for not buying them when Ulta had them on sale.

Since I bought so many Candles By Victoria, I've made an effort to use up some candles from my stash as well.
Yankee Cherry Lemonade - I bought this from my sister's Relay for Life fundraiser last year. It's actually really strong but I struggle to get this jar to burn all the way to the edge. I'd still buy this scent again.
Mainstays Fresh Cotton - I LOVE this scent on cold throw but it's strange warm and a really light thrower. Unfortunately I'll look elsewhere for my fresh laundry scents.
Celebrating Home Crisp Apple - I have no idea where you can get Celebrating Home candles but my boyfriend bought this from someone at work (fundraiser? or one of those catalog comapanies?). We both love green apple scents but this one was a super light thrower. Loved the jar though!

That's it for now! I have many products getting low so I'll hopefully do another one of these posts very soon! What have you used up recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment