Monday, June 3, 2013

Samples Stash June Edition

One month of the Samples Stash gone! Let's see what I liked from last month's stash and then I'll show you what I've got for this month.

Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum - It made my skin feel amazing and I noticed my hyper-pigmentation fading right away! I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this.
Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam - Not overly impressive but certainly not bad. Just not interested in buying a full size.
Tony Moly Expert Triple BB Cream - I'm torn on this. On one hand it makes my skin look absolutely amazing. On the other hand, it seems like it's only going to be a summer color for me. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy a full size or not.
Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner - These made my hair feel soft and silky and nourished and didn't weigh it down. I really want to buy a full size of both!

This month's Samples Stash is:
Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer, Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion

Link up with us so we can see your Sample Stash this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment