Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Empties #2

Hi guys! Long time, no see! I'm not even going to give any excuses of why it's been so long so let's just jump right into this long overdue Empties post!

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo - This was actually in my last empties post so I won't go on and on about it. I still love and have repurchased it, again.
Redken Smooth Down Conditioner -  I'm pretty sure I've said before anything I loved when I had long hair, I've hated since I got my hair cut. I like this but it's not fantastic. It just doesn't do anything amazing enough to justify the price tag. I won't be repurchasing.

pHisoderm Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin - I'm actually really surprised I haven't spoken about this before! This is my all time holy grail cleanser. It removes makeup, cleans deeply but doesn't completely dry out my skin. Best of all it's super inexpensive! I will repurchase this as soon as I use up the cleansers I have left in my stash.
Olay Fresh Effects Shine Shine Go Away Cleanser - I reviewed this here when I got it in my Influenster VoxBox back in the spring. I actually like this quite a bit. There are things I do enjoy more but this was pretty good. If you've been considering it or are just looking for a drugstore cleanser to try, I say go for it. But I already have a holy grail cleanser plus a couple on my list to try, so I won't be repurchasing.
Clean and Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer - For something that says Oil Free right on the bottle, you could have fooled me. This regularly separates. It's ok, I didn't think it was particularly "pore perfecting" but it hydrates deeply. It does kind of make me look a bit greasy but that's not a major problem for me. I don't recommend and I won't be repurchasing.
Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - This is a great lightweight moisturizer! I felt like my skin was hydrated without feeling greasy. I highly recommend! I haven't repurchased but I would!
Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream - I got this as a deluxe sample in a gift set last Christmas. It's ok, not overly impressive. If it got even the tiniest bit close to my eyes it would burn. Wasn't impressed enough to repurchase.

Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Spray (travel size) - This is my all time favorite scent! It makes me smell clean and happy. This is the second travel size I've used up. I have half of another travel size and half of a full size left and I'll repurchase this over and over!
Victoria's Secret Ravishing Love Body Mist - I was recommended this scent when my favorite VS scent, Berry Kiss, was discontinued. It's kind of the older mom or aunt of Berry Kiss and I just couldn't love it. I actually think it's discontinued now but I wouldn't repurchase it.
Suave Body Wash in Fresh Berry Smoothie - I bought a bottle of this years ago for a trip to Israel so the scent of this is just so nostalgic for me.Suave body washes are cheap and effective and I'd repurchase this again, if only to take me back to the memories of that trip.
Candie's Shimmer Body Lotion - This came in a gift scent from my very first perfume purchase many years ago, Candie's Heartbreaker. The scent is very generic and preteen. I hate shimmer, especially in body lotion. It wasn't hydrating, and was very liquidy. I don't know what possessed me to feel like I had to use this up and not just toss it but I did.

So that's it! I'm so ready to just toss all this crap. If anything, I'll always come back to post my empties because it gives me a great sense of accomplishment. Of course, I'm going to try to post again very soon but not making any promises!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :D
    All the information and details are on my blog!
    xx
    Astrid

    truthaboutcosmetics.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the hair products. Most of the products I love for long hair are just so different from the ones I love for short hair.

    ReplyDelete