Friday, June 1, 2012

China Glaze Cherry Pie

So I put this on more than a week ago, took pictures exactly a week ago and took it off at least a couple days ago. And it's just going up now? Yeah, I have no explanation. The is China Glaze Cherry Pie. It was my sister's pick from this mini project I'm doing. 3 coats and definitely VNL. Fine with me. It's an orange based red but this color is fairly accurate. This is a glass fleck, which means a jelly with teeny tiny pieces of sparkle and shimmer. It's not a jelly like what I'm used to but definitely falls into that category, if that makes sense. Overall, I'm in love and can't wait to try more of these China Glaze glass flecks. ALU's description and swatches made me buy them all so look out for more swatches from this collection (Summer Days 2009). One more polish left in my mini project!

No comments:

Post a Comment