Tuesday, June 19, 2012

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard

Let's take a break from China Glaze, shall we? I love them and everything but it feels so nice to use an OPI again. This is Just Spotted the Lizard from the Amazing Spiderman collection. Other bloggers have confirmed that this is a dupe for Chanel Peridot, but I don't have that so I can't really say. This is an AMAZING color. It's slightly duochrome, definitely less so than Orly Space Cadet. It's metallic but almost in the sense of liquid metal. It's incredibly smooth and so gorgeous. This swatch is very accurate, greenish gold with a hint of brassiness to it. Two coats with OPI top coat and base coat. One bubble that you can see there on my pinkie but overall incredible. It might have been difficult to find when it first came out but you should be able to find it now! Go! You won't be disappointed!
And this is making me wonder something. The OPI top coat and base coat worked fantastically with the OPI polish, would this hold true with other polish brands? I have no idea since I don't own any other base coats. Maybe one day I will test this theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment