Sunday, June 3, 2012

China Glaze Heli-Yum

My last random project polish! This mini polish project was fun and everything but it made me want to make my own picks. And no pinks or reds for a while. So this is Heli-Yum! It's a deep fuchsia color, a lot darker in real life than what's coming across in this picture. I'm enjoying this color. It's pretty basic but it feels summery and looks so glam. Two coats with two coats of OPI top coat. I hadn't been enjoying my OPI topcoat so I took it upon myself to do a little experiment. I cleaned the neck of the bottle very well, because that was bugging the crap out of me and then I added at least two full droppers of Seche Restore to it. It made it much thinner but I feel like it's much easier to work with and two coats are like armor over my polish. Not as glossy as Seche Vite but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment