Tuesday, July 3, 2012

OPI Rainbow Connection

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how lovely this is? ....Mmmm....Yes, I'm in love with this combo. Three coats of SH Parchment, topped with one coat of OPI Rainbow Connection and then one coat of OPI's top coat. It looks like sparkly sprinkles on frosting or something! I tried not to be too fussy with the glitter and just let whatever came off the brush be what I had. I didn't dab it on or anything. I've been wearing this a few days. If there are any chips or tipwear, I'm not noticing it. I was hoping I would get some kind of Fourth of July mani done but I'm not sure if that will happen tonight or not. I still have one more Sally Hansen to swatch!

22/55 polishes swatched
27 more days

2 comments:

  1. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete