Wednesday, July 11, 2012

China Glaze Electric Beat

Oh hey, I have nubbins again! Next up is Electric Beat. This is a great sky blue, not too light but not super bright. In direct sunlight, I think it has just a drop of periwinkle in it! Two coats, moderate dry time. I'm thoroughly pleased. I don't think I have anything else like this. It's just lovely. I probably could have been more careful as I've got some small dings. I know my last few have been ridiculously messy and dented. Part of it has been me trying to get a post up every other day. I'm going to start putting in more of an effort to have nice looking nails instead of prioritizing a post every other day.

26/55 polishes swatched
19 more days

2 comments:

  1. Pretty. I've never really thought about wearing blue polish but this totally changes my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favorite blues but I do really like blue polish on me.

      Delete