Saturday, July 7, 2012

China Glaze Aquadelic

 
I was in such a hurry to get this picture taken, I really didn't bother with cleanup. I decided to swatch all of the polishes from China Glaze's Electropop collection. I've already done Make Some Noise and Gothic Lolita so I decided to try Aquadelic next. Slightly more green in real life, it's a lovely aqua/seafoam color.  Two coats and slightly difficult to work with. Really I should have done more cleanup with this before taking pictures. Can you tell it's bugging me? But I have so many chores to do and I know that if I wait to take pics tomorrow I risk it looking duller because I spent so much time working with my hands. Oh well.
This month is feeling exceptionally long...I'm hoping that changing my polish more often will make it feel much much shorter :)

24/55 polishes swatched
23 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment