Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sally Hansen Parchment

I picked up this polish after I saw it on Stephanie of Short 'n Chic wear it. She used it for a glitter sandwich with OPI Rainbow Connection, a glitter I love but hadn't been able to figure out how to wear. This is three coats and there is a very visible nail line. It's definitely a great polish for anyone who enjoys/has to wear nudes. This is my first from the Complete Salon Manicure line and I wasn't sure if I would enjoy the brush or not. For most of my fingers, it made it so so much easier. My pinkie was another story altogether. I struggled to not let the polish pool in my cuticle. It won't deter me from buying any more from the brand though.
Oh and by the way, you can now follow me with Bloglovin!

21/55 polishes swatched
29 more days

1 comment:

  1. You should try using it for a glitter sandwich! I don't really like sheer nudes.. I don't think I've found the right one for me yet lol.

    ReplyDelete