Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September 2013 Favorites

Hey guys! Long time no see! I'm sorry about my extended absence. I'm back now, and I'm going to try to get back to a regular(ish) blogging schedule! I figured we could start with a monthly favorites!
Mary Kay Timewise Night Solution- My sister started selling Mary Kay products at the end of August. While I was skeptical of both the products and the selling strategy, I'm quite impressed with the Night Solution. It's touted as a super charged Neosporin type product for your face. I have noticed quite the improvement in my skins tone since I started using it. It heals blemishes really quickly and even did wonders for the post waxing blisters I get when I do my brows.
MAC Fix+ - I've had this little guy for a year now and I go through phases with it. Right now I absolutely love it as a setting spray. It really brings down any powdery-ness and makes my skin look soft and natural, even when I'm wearing a ton of makeup.
CBV's Caramelized Pralines- With fall being here, I decided to start busting out my candles again. Caramelized Pralines is a warm nutty scent that just screams cozy and fall to me. I've been burning it a lot and I just love it more each day.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - I've already reviewed this here so I won't chatter on too much about it. I've just been using this every time I do my makeup. I've especially been loving using Crave as a nice soft liner and I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to pencil liners now.
ELF Hypershine Gloss in Flirt - I used up one of these glosses for my project pan but that definitely doesn't mean I don't enjoy them! It's not really that pigmented but that just means it can go over any lippie. I like the formula and it doesn't dry out my lips!

I'm glad to be back blogging! I've missed you guys! I start a temporary position with Ulta tomorrow and I'm super excited! If any one is interested, I'll be happy to write about the experience for you when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. I also have the ELF hypershine gloss, I like it! :D

    xx,
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete