Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Project Pan February Update

Project Pan
It's that time again. I would love to say that February has just flown by and I've hardly noticed that I'm not buying anything new but that would be a complete lie. I do have some progress to share so let's just get right into it.

First, I've used up my ELF Hypershine Gloss in Bubblegum. I realize it looks like there is more product in there but no matter how much I twist the end, nothing else comes out. At first I wasn't impressed with this but I grew to like it. It lasted a while on my lips and was actually a little hydrating. It did have a funky smell but I got over it. I also didn't like the brush applicator because it got really gross looking really quickly but it was easy to wipe off. For $1 it was pretty good but I probably won't repurchase.

Replacing it is ELF's Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Mocha Swirl. I promise I don't have anything against ELF that I want it all out of my collection. It's just that a lot of my ELF products have been with me the longest. Anyways, these are not fantastic cream shadows. They are sticky and have a lot of slip to them. They can be a pain to work with but I've had this for a long time and it's time to use it up and get rid of it.

That's the progress I've made in a month on this powder! It's a combo of now I can see just how much I'm using and a tiny bit of crumbling. Either way I'm pretty happy and I'll keep trying to use this up. It's not horrible but it's nothing special. I wouldn't recommend it because there are a lot other powders out there that are inexpensive and leaps and bounds better in quality.
So that's it for February! I did manage to go the whole month without buying any makeup and I only had one slip up for nail polish. I got one bottle but in my defense, it's definitely limited edition. I'm not making any promises for March as I might decided to buy a few spring polishes I want but I'm going to try to stick to my makeup no buy!
Anyone else make progress with their project pan? Let me know, I love reading these posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment