Thursday, February 21, 2013

China Glaze Pelican Gray

Today I have for you China Glaze Pelican Gray! This polish is from one of my all time favorite collections, Anchors Away Spring 2011. It's just really hits the nautical nail on the head and I just love it. Pelican Gray is a pale gray with extremely subtle white shimmer. As in so subtle I have to really really stare at my nails to notice it. The formula on this was not fantastic. It was runny and as you can probably see from the pic, I got  a ton of indents in it because it didn't want to dry, even with a fast dry top coat. Still, this is a great color that does feel very February/early spring to me. It feels like I'm wearing a pastel. This color definitely has a special place in my heart.
Anyone have a favorite winter/spring transition shade? And please tell me your all time favorite nail polish collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment