Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox Unboxing


Have you heard of Influenster? Influenster is a review based community. You participate and use social media to talk about products. At least once a month they pick people to receive vox boxes. You get lots of products to test and play with and you provide honest feedback about the things you receive. This is my third vox box and it's the one I've been the most excited about!


This is the Sweetheart vox box! Inside was Olay Fresh Effects Va Va Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System (which is a cleansing brush and Shine Shine Go Away cleanser), Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response antiperspirant, Not Your Mother's She's A Tease Volumizing Hairspray and Skinnygirl Daily On The Go Bar in Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp.
I'm so excited for all of these products! I'll be testing them over the next couple of weeks and I'll share some reviews on them soon.
If you are interested in joining Influenster, send me a message and I'll be happy to send you an invite.

I did receive these products for free from Influenster for reviewing purposes. I will always give my honest opinion when I talk about them.

2 comments:

  1. I will totally take that hairspray off your hands if you don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to test it first but I'll let you know!

      Delete