Monday, February 25, 2013

China Glaze Starboard

Continuing on with Anchors Away, this is Starboard. Starboard is a grassy green. I really really love this color but I don't know how to describe why I love it so much. It's bright but not in your face and feels so springy and Easter-y. This was two coats, but I probably should've done three. It looks fine but three would look awesome. It's not a jelly but the cream finish with a glossy top coat looks like jellybeans to me. This would be a great polish if you are looking to show a little Michigan State spirit. I also struggled with this one on drying. I use a fast dry top coat because I'm impatient but it seems with these patience is necessary. I'll try to give myself plenty of dry time on the next one and let you know how that goes.
Anyone else as impatient as I am when it comes to polish drying? 

No comments:

Post a Comment