Wednesday, September 19, 2012

China Glaze Below Deck

It's starting to feel more and more like fall so I decided to wear one of my favorite (kind-of) fall shades. This is China Glaze Below Deck which is from the spring 2011 Anchors Away collection. I had just discovered polish blogs and China Glaze and I knew this was the one color I had to have from that collection. Of course I ended up with 6 more but that's besides the point. Below Deck is a greyed out plummy purple color. Maybe a little bit of taupe in there? I'm not sure. I love it though! It's such a unique color that can definitely be categorized as a neutral. Easily in my top 5 of all time.
Another quick note about Revlon Colorstay topcoat. I know we've been talking about it a lot lately but this is my first time wearing it with a cream polish and I have to say it's just as shiny as Seche Vite. Wear time has been fantastic. I'm still going to look for a nice thick topcoat for glitters but Revlon has Seche Vite beat in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment