Thursday, September 27, 2012

Project Pan September Update

I know I've been MIA lately but it's been one month since I introduced my Project Pan to you guys. It's probably a good time to go ahead and update you on my progress!

First of all, I hit pan on my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder! I was totally not expecting it so I shrieked and texted Sam immediately (she's the only person I actually know who would be properly impressed!). I continued to use it throughout the month but now it's going back in with my other powders.
Taking it's place in my Project Pan basket is an ELF quad in Brownstone.

When I first started wearing makeup frequently, this was my favorite eyeshadow. The lightest shade isn't too pigmented but the others are awesome. I could make a nice daytime look or a pretty nighttime look with this. In general, I think these quads are a steal. Even if 1 shade is disappointing, they're worth it at only $1.  If you can't tell, the second color has a major dip in it so that's probably where I'll hit pan.
I'm hoping to finish off the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer this month. I'm SO close! The mascara will stick around another month because it's still good to use. I can't tell if I'm even close to hitting pan on the blush yet.
There are few limited edition products on my list right now so I might buy something, I might not. October will be a busy month and I just don't know that I will be able to make that a priority. Hopefully I'll get a nail post up soon as well as September favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment