Monday, December 3, 2012

Fall 2012 Target Beauty Bag

If you've spent some time in the beauty community on the internet you've probably heard of the Target Beauty Bag. Seasonally, Target's "Target Style" facebook page offers free makeup bags, filled with samples and a coupon book. I've received three of these bags in the last year. Sometimes there can be a deluxe sized sample in the bag but this one was all just single use packets and that's fine by me. I rarely use samples but my box for them is overflowing so I plan on using all of these and telling you guys how they work for me!


The fall bag is a vinyl type leopard print bag. They are usually fairly decent quality. I've used them for travel and they haven't fallen apart or anything.

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo and conditioner - I've wanted to try this for a while and even though it's inexpensive, it's nice to try before you buy.
Fekkai Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner - Fekkai is not cheap but I always love trying high end brands!

 L'Oreal EverCreme shampoo, conditioner and masque - These are sulfate free products, which I've never tried. I've been curious if sulfate free really would be better for my hair but I'm skeptical that they will work the way my usual stuff does.

Jergens Daily Moisture lotion - I don't use lotion all that much simply because I've never found anything that wows me enough to make me use it everyday. I'll give this a shot.
Pixi Flawless Beauty primer - I've never used anything from Pixi but I've heard good things. There was a $3 off coupon included so I'm excited to try this.

You can like the Target Style facebook page here to have a chance to get future bags. My sister received one as well and I'll edit later to include any posts where she talks about it. Is anyone else like me and has to force yourself to use samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment