Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Favorite Things 2012: Nails Edition

We can't talk favorite things without talking about nails. I started this blog just to keep track of the polishes I had worn. I went back through all my posts from the last year and picked my five absolute favorites. You can see all my nail swatches here. I'm just reposting the pics from their respective posts but you can click the name to read my thoughts on it, how many coats I used, etc. These are not in some kind of special favorites order, just alphabetical by brand name.






I've loved blogging all of my manicures this year. I fell off the wagon as far as writing regularly a couple times in 2012 but I'm hoping to be a little more consistent with my posting in the next year. It's been a great year and I'm hoping 2013 will be even better. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that Butter London polish. I may have to have you do my nails the next time I'm home!

    ReplyDelete