Thursday, December 27, 2012

Project Pan December Update


It's that time again. And surprisingly, this month was much different than previous months. How so? Well...

You may know that the Maybelline mascara that's been in my project pan since the beginning is my very favorite mascara of all time. I've decided it's time to toss this tube. I haven't used a different mascara since August! It's not completely gone but it does take several coats to build up the same color/length/volume. It's just been so difficult to work with and it's reached an age where I'm not really comfortable using it any more. So I'm saying good bye to this mascara for now. I will definitely repurchase this after project pan.

As mascara is something I know for sure I want to get down to just one or two tubes at a time, I decided to replace my old mascara with Benefit's They're Real! mascara. It's ok, definitely not my favorite. I don't think I would ever buy it again because it's crazy expensive for mascara. But I did spend good money on it so I will be trying to use it up!

How's everyone else doing? I hope you had a good Christmas! I had a fantastic day. I have a Christmas/birthday haul going up next week but between now and then I will be busy moving. I have a few posts scheduled for January but I probably won't be answering comments for at least a week. I'm not sure when they will be coming to set me up for internet at the new house. Anyways, have a fantastic new year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment