Monday, May 27, 2013

Project Pan May Update

Another month has gone by and for the second month in a row, I haven't hit pan or used anything up. And just like last time, I'm ok with this. I made serious progress, I'll have at least one, if not two, things to show you next time. I also really tried to work on some deluxe sized samples and samples that had been made for me from various visits to the MAC counter. Plus I worked on my Samples Stash Challenge. So while I don't have anything to show, I did actually feel like I made progress this month! Knowing that I will probably use up one product within the next week or so, I'm going to add a sixth product to my project.

Rimmel's Lasting Finish Foundation! This is actually a nice foundation but it's a touch dark for me so it's definitely a summer color. It's also supposed to be sweat, heat and humidity proof. I do actually like it but it's been hanging around my collection for far too long and this is the perfect time to use it all up.
If you are doing a project pan, leave your link in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about that foundation. What is the coverage like? Nice post! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's medium to full coverage. My freckles kind of peek through but pretty much everything else is covered.

      Delete