Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review and Swatches

Ok so everyone has at least heard of the Naked Palette and there isn't anything new I can bring to the table on this so maybe the title of this post should have been "Jessica Spends An Entire Post Gushing About How Awesome The Naked Palette Is".

The Naked Palette was one of my first higher end makeup purchases and it was definitely my first bigger palette. I have always been (and probably always will be) a neutral eyeshadow girl and the Naked Palette is the poster child of neutral eye shadow. I purchased this right before Urban Decay revamped their formula so I don't really know if these are the new formulation or the old. They are buttery and smooth and highly pigmented.
If I could only keep one palette, this would be it. It's not really lacking much of anything, although Naked Basics makes a nice sidekick. The colors play well together and I can get a ton of different looks from just this palette. Some favorite combos of mine are Naked and Buck, Sin and Gunmetal, Half Baked and Smog, and Toasted and Hustle. Really, if you love neutrals, just assume you will love this.
I hope I didn't gush on too long. This palette gets a ton of hype and I feel like it really is deserving of that. So now the million dollar question is, if I have this one and Naked Basics, is it worth getting Naked 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment