Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wet N Wild 2% Milk

So after wearing Bite The Bullet, I had to head out and see what other Megalast polishes were out there. I was very intrigued about the nice off white creaminess that is 2% Milk so I decided for $2 I could give it a shot. And I love it far more than I could have anticipated. This is three coats, it looks a little more opaque in real life but I definitely still see my nail line. It's a fantastic palate cleanser, especially considering how blah I've felt about a lot of the colors I've worn lately. It feels clean and elegant and refined. I love it.
Any other Megalast polishes I should go looking for? I'm loving everything about this line right now.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Megalast polishes! The name is on the tip of my tongue.. but it's a very natural light pink and it's super opaque and I love it. Nice review! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know which one you're talking about. I'll take a look for it!

      Delete