Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wet N Wild Through The Grapevine

First of all, excuse the giant scratch on my pointer finger. I have no idea how that happened. Anyways, this is Wet N Wild's Through The Grapevine. My picture came out a bit brighter than in real life, but it's still fairly close. Through The Grapevine is a dusky grapey berry color. It looks a little dustier in the bottle and it dries a little lighter than bottle color. I love the color but I'm not over the moon for it, if that makes any sense. This was two coats, but I think it would have been better with three. It's not a super fast drying polish even though I use a fast dry top coat. Right now these are buy one get one 50% off at Rite Aid, which isn't a super big deal but enough to justify going to get a couple.
This month has just flown right by. I can't even believe we are getting into Memorial Day weekend now. Anyone have any big plans? I have no idea what we are going to do but it's probably not anything extremely exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment