Monday, January 28, 2013

January 2013 Favorites

I haven't done a monthly favorites in so long! I've been wearing makeup so much this month, it would be impossible for me to not show you some of my recent favorites!
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion - My skin is pretty dry most of the year but it's the dead of winter so my face has been a peeling flaky desert all month. I basically just pulled this out of my stash of half used beauty products to use in addition to my regular day and night creams. It's not the most incredibly moisturizing but it does help and it's not too heavy. I love it!
Urban Decay Dew Me Moisturizing Makeup Setting Spray - Another product to help my poor parched skin. This is fantastic at making me look dewy, feel a little less tight and dry and setting my makeup so it lasts all day.
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - This has been my favorite foundation all month. If I can't say it enough, I need the extra moisture and this provides a little coverage, enough to even me out. I can't really say if it's a true BB or not but I see this as a fantastic tinted moisturizer.
Benefit Erase Paste - I've recently picked this back up again as my undereye corrector. I definitely put concealer over it because it would look unnatural on it's own but it's really the only thing that covers up my very dark undereye circles. It's kind of expensive but it's so thick and creamy that it will last you forever.

Benefit Sugarbomb - I have this as part of the Sugarlicious kit and absolutely adore it. The four colors together make a great everyday nude pink cheek that fits in with the very natural looking face I've been doing most days. I'll probably order a full size once I hit pan on this.

MAC Jest and Copperplate - I recently depotted my MAC shadows and put them in my palette and I'll show you that soon but it really renewed my love for MAC eyeshadow. I've been wearing this combo a ton this month. I sweep Jest all over my lid and use a fluffy brush to put Copperplate in my crease. It's still nude looking without being any of the usual suspects.

And that's it! It felt so nice to do a monthly favorites again! If you posted January favorites, leave a link in the comments and I'll check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment