Thursday, January 10, 2013

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service

What can I say, I'm loving these Bond polishes! This is On Her Majesty's Secret Service and I think this is definitely one of my favorites from the collection. It was three coats and an absolutely fantastic formula! OPI calls this a misty green pewter and I'm not quite sure that's how I'd put it. It's very hard to describe. It's a dark gunmetal type color with kind of a green/gold duochrome effect plus some blue specks. So multidimensional, SO gorgeous. You should be RUNNING to go find this right now.
I used a new base coat and top coat with this so I'll let you know how I like them. Base coat was Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Base Coat and top coat was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip. The top coat is great so far, very shiny and fast drying!
I didn't actually watch the corresponding movie for this but if I do, I'll be sure to tell you what I think.
Any requests for polish swatches? I'm loving the Bond polishes but if there's something you want to see, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment