Thursday, January 31, 2013

OPI Tomorrow Never Dies

I love this color! This is another James Bond polish, Tomorrow Never Dies. OPI calls this an "intense purple". This is a true blurple. In some lights it's a beautiful royal blue and in others it's a perfect royal purple. There are some shimmers showing in the bottle but it doesn't really come across on the nail. Still, it's a perfect two coater and a just fantastic color. I didn't realize I would love this as much as I do. I've been using the same Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure base coat and Insta-Dri top coat. I love the top coat, it's fast drying and super glossy but I'm unsure on the base coat. I have a huge problem with my polish peeling off my nail and this base coat doesn't really seem to do much more for me than my OPI base coat. I'll keep testing it out but so far I'm not super impressed.
I've got four more Bond polishes to go! Does anyone have any recommendations for what to do about my polish peeling problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment