Sunday, January 27, 2013

Project Pan January Update

Yay for shiny turtle bowl! I was so excited to pull this thing out to put on my vanity and it's just perfect for holding my project pan. I've been wearing makeup so much this month but I actually don't have that much progress to show for it.

Yup, I hit pan on this powder! But I don't know if this actually counts. The big chunk was where the powder cracked one time when I was using it and most of what came out of that got thrown away because it was making a mess. That little tiny piece I actually did hit with my brush. I think I'm going to keep this in for now, just to see how much progress I can make in a month. I'd like to remove a powder from my collection because I really want to buy Benefit's Hello Flawless powder. Sam has been using it and really loves it.

Other than that, I've really been finding it difficult to restrain my spending this month. I'm going to try harder this month. It's been so easy to just pick up one of the awesome new things that are at the drugstore but it's time to put that habit aside, at least for now.
Anyone make some good progress this month? Or are you being like me and not restraining yourself at the drugstore?

No comments:

Post a Comment