Thursday, January 3, 2013

OPI Live and Let Die

Another Bond polish! This was my Christmas mani. Live and Let Die is a deep forest green with yellow green shimmers. It was absolutely perfect in two coats. It did take forever to dry, even with a fast drying top coat. I like this color and it is very unique in my collection but it just doesn't WOW me. From an arm's length it looks almost black.
As usual, we watched Live and Let Die when I put this on. It was Sir Roger Moore's first Bond film and we all know he's my favorite Bond. Live and Let Die is the MOST ridiculous Bond movie I've watched so far. Don't get me wrong, they can all be just a little silly but this one was just crazy. I still enjoyed it and would totally recommend it if you are a Roger Moore/Jane Seymour/70's movie fan like I am. Plus I already knew the theme and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment