Thursday, March 7, 2013

China Glaze Hey Sailor

Despite the picture, the polish you are seeing is actually much more red. This is China Glaze Hey Sailor. I'm not much of a red person but if I had to pick one, this would probably be it. It's a nice basic red cream with a super cute name. I wouldn't say this is a polish you absolutely have to have because I'm sure that there are lots of other similar colors out there but this one is definitely a welcome member in my collection. This was two coats but I still have a slightly VNL. The formula on this was much better than the others I've worn so far. It was on the thin side but much less so than the others.
I've been working on updating my collection list and it's been quite the chore. I discovered quite a while ago that about 5 polishes got deleted off the list so I'm working on hunting then down and adding them back on the list. Not a big deal to some people but I really really enjoy a nicely organized and accurate list!

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty red It reminds me a lot of essie enuff is enuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen that polish, I'll have to check it out!

      Delete