Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Orly Fowl Play

So this is Orly's Fowl Play. I'm so torn on this. This picture is so beautiful. On my hands it's not as impressive. It's pretty to be sure but for some reason I'm just meh on it. This was originally part of the Birds of a Feather collection but it's now part of the permanent line. Fowl Play is a deeper purple base with micro shimmer and duochrome flakies. I did three coats, mostly because that's habit now. It would've been fine with two. Formula was fine. Nothing so amazing that I feel the need to rave about it but it wasn't messy or anything. Overall I'm just not impressed with this.
I wore this polish for the season premier of Duck Dynasty! I was hoping to get to do some nail art instead but I ran out of time. Does anyone else love that show as much as we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment