Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Project Pan March Update

I have a lot to talk about today so we'll get right down to the update!

This started to dry up and get really hard to work with about two weeks ago and the last couple days it was just horrible. Definitely time to toss. I do think I got a ton out of this, at the end it took quite a few coats to get the same amount of color on my lashes. It's a pretty good mascara but I just don't think it's worth $23!
I'm not going to replace this with anything. I just need another month with only four products.

There has been more progress on my powder but unless someone really wants to see it, I'm not going to post monthly updates on that.

Ok, so there has been a lot on my mind regarding project pan this month.
I definitely abandoned the no buy part of project pan this month (you'll see a collective haul post next week!) and I'm ok with that. I feel like I did really well at the beginning of this project on the no buy part but now I'm cycling between forcing myself to not buy anything and going completely crazy. Neither is something I feel really good about so I'm going to try to practice some moderation in April. I'll definitely let you guys know how that goes.
Yes, I do realize that a lot of the products going through my project pan were less than $5. I feel better about using them up than throwing them away. I did do a big destash and gave a ton of barely used things to my sister and her roommates. But there were a lot of leftovers, things I didn't use frequently but I couldn't give them away in good conscience.
Anyone else make any progress on their project pan this month? I need some serious motivation to get through April!

No comments:

Post a Comment