Thursday, March 28, 2013

Color Club Angel Kiss

I was in Meijer the other day looking for something completely different and stumbled upon a full display of Color Club Halo Hues! So obviously I had to pick at least one. This is Color Club Angel Kiss. In the store I though it was a seafoam green but it's actually a light blue with just a hint of green to it. The holo on this? I die. It's beautiful and I can't stop staring at my hands. The formula for Angel Kiss was absolutely fantastic. It applied perfectly, I wish every polish was like this one. I did two coats plus Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I'm on day three and absolutely no tip wear. I'm hoping I can go get a few more soon because this is so awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is an awesome colour! I love the duochrome effect! As well as all the shimmer! I've gotta buy this! Keep the posts coming! Also I would DIE of excitement if you would check out MY beauty and lifestyle blog.... I could really use some advice :)
    Alice xo
    http://alice-in-beautyland.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become one of my all time favorites! If you find it, you should definitely pick it up. Of course I'll check out your blog!

      Delete