Thursday, March 21, 2013

Studio M Spring Fling

Isn't this awesome? It looks just like a Prismatic from China Glaze. It's actually Studio M Spring Fling. Spring Fling is a light blue microglitter base with small fuchsia glitters and larger round silver holo glitter! This is my first Studio M polish and I'm completely in love with it. This was three coats plus Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat but this is a very top coat hungry polish. This is way more awesome that it's coming across in the picture. If you happen to have a Meijer near you, run and pick this one up! You won't be disappointed!
Studio M is a brand that, as far as I know, is only sold in Meijer stores. They have limited edition collections, which you can find in special displays on the side of an endcap, in addition to the core collection which hangs out with the other polishes in the cosmetics area. The limited edition collections seem to be a mix of limited edition colors, core colors, repromotes and rebottles of Color Club colors. I found this particular color in the "Hop Into Spring's Hottest Colors" display and I have not seen it in the core collection. Studio M polishes retail for $2.99.
I'll definitely keep an eye on Studio M from now on! This was a fantastic find and such a cheap thrill! Anyone else love Studio M colors? Any I need to pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment