Tuesday, March 5, 2013

China Glaze Sea Spray

Ahhh, I just love this color. Sea Spray is a pale blue with hints of gray. You can see a white opalescent shimmer in the bottle but it doesn't really show up on the nail. It's basically the blue sister to Pelican Gray. The formula on this seems to fall along the same lines as the rest from this collection - runny and hard to work with. This was three coats and it was a painful process. It didn't really matter if I did thin coats or thick coats, it just looks wonky. Is it just me on these? I realize these bottles are basically 2 years old now but they seem really runny if age is the problem.
Surprisingly, I have three polishes left from this collection, because I bought these back when I only bought my absolute favorites and not entire collections. I haven't decided if I'll finish showing you this collection or show you some favorite greens in anticipation of St. Patrick's Day.

2 comments: