Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Blush Love: ELF Studio Cream Blush in Tease

Today, we are talking about the second pick for my Spring Blush series, ELF's Studio Cream Blush in Tease!

I love cream blushes in the spring, they look so dewy and natural. This particular cream blush has a soft, mousse like, whipped texture. I've found that it's easiest to apply with fingers so your body heat can help the product melt into your skin. You don't need too use very much to get it to show up but it builds up nicely if you want it to.


Tease is a muted coral pink. It's got some dustiness to it that makes it look much less bright than Fleet Fast. It leans more pink than coral, but trust me, the coral is in there. (I had a really hard time trying to get this to photograph true to color and not completely orange!) This doesn't have any shimmer to it and actually looks quite matte in the container but I've found that it tends to have a sheen to it that makes it look like my natural skin.


I really do love this blush! It's $6 from ELF's website, making it one of the most affordable blushes in my collection. My only real complaint on this is that the packaging is needlessly bulky. It tried to look like high end packaging and hit the mark entirely. For me, it's easily overlooked as it's a fantastic product and I don't take this with me when I travel. I highly recommend picking this one up!
Next week I'm going to do all my Influenster voxbox reviews but we will get back to my blush picks the week after that. Hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment