Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Color Club Halo-Graphic

Another beautiful Color Club holographic polish! After I wore the first one, I knew I needed some more. So I picked this one up and I'm surprised that the displays have been mostly full when I see them (mind you, that was mid March so I'm not sure if they are still around Meijer stores). This is Halo-Graphic. It's hard to tell in the fluorescent lighting in the store if this was the purple or the pink of the collection but it's definitely pink. You can see the difference between the pointer and the pinky, how much this color can vary. Two easy coats and I'm still absolutely in love with this formula.
I'm hoping these kill any lemmings for the China Glaze holographics coming out this summer. The Color Clubs look like lighter, less intense colors than the China Glaze but I paid $6.99 plus tax for this and the CG are supposed to be $10! Anyone going to be hunting for those?

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Just followed- i love your blog. I would love it if you checked out my beauty blog that i just started, the-lipglossary.com. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'll check yours out!

      Delete