Saturday, April 27, 2013

Project Pan April Update

Another month has passed by and I've got another Project Pan update for you! And this one is actually quite disappointing as I haven't hit pan or used up anything this month. Instead of being diappointed by this, I'm actually still really proud of myself. I went 7 months, using things up and hitting pan, when before I hadn't ever done that (beyond mascaras). I have this renewed excitement for this project and hopefully I'll have at least one, maybe even two things to talk about next month.

This month, I'm going to put ELF's Candid Coral into my project pan. I just want to hit pan on it, I haven't had one of those in a while!
I've also been keeping a closer eye on spending this month, only one slip up. I'll keep at the no buy part of this for a little while. It's actually really hard but I'm working at it.
I hope you had a good month and enjoyed this special Saturday post. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment